The One Campaign For Michigan is looking for grassroots organizers to organize communities across Michigan in 2022. One Campaign for Michigan is the coordinated campaign of the Michigan Democratic Party for the 2022 general election. pledge to put in place the grassroots operation necessary to win the top-down election for the Democrats in November 2022.
This position will report to the Regional Director of the organization and is based in Michigan.
● Recruit, train and manage fellows and volunteers to make direct contact with voters.
● Coordinate volunteer events, including but not limited to in-person canvassing, phone banks, and community meetings.
● Utilize a number of tactics and tools to achieve daily and weekly measurement goals, including but not limited to phone recruiting, texting, high traffic cold calling, and pitching.
● Recruit, manage and train volunteer leaders to run a large-scale GOTV.
● Other assigned responsibilities.
● Previous campaign experience as a staff member or volunteer preferred but not required.
● Willingness to work in the field office and in your assigned community.
● Commitment to elect all Democrats at the top and bottom of the ballot.
● Flexible, adaptable and solution-oriented.
● Must have access to a cell phone, a vehicle and be able to travel if necessary.
This is an hourly position at a competitive rate. Organizers will start with a 45-hour work week with hours expected to increase as we get closer to Election Day. This position includes a
a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance coverage.