Next Glass, Inc.
Apply for a job
Next Glass powers the beverage alcohol industry through innovative software and technology, world-class experiences, and unparalleled content that reflects our unique and enthusiastic community. Next Glass is bevtech’s global leader, delivering a suite of software, services and experiences to SMBs, partner companies, breweries and consumers. Through the Next Glass family of brands, including Untappd, Oznr, Hop Culture, BeerAdvocate and Ollie, Next Glass maintains the world’s largest community of beer lovers and delivers unparalleled value to our partners and customers through this engaged audience to worldwide.
- Develop, manage and optimize the execution of integrated marketing campaigns for events ensuring that promotions reach targeted audiences on time, within budget and support planned attendance goals.
- Work with broader marketing department to develop and implement social media and event content campaigns, email campaigns, build websites, build ad packs and multi-channel paid media campaigns.
- Provide marketing reports on a weekly basis including ticket sales and revenue, tactics performed, analysis and forward-looking recommendations to increase ticket sales and brand awareness.
- Leverage the unique set of channels held by Next Glass across different brands/platforms to maximize ticket sales and brand awareness.
- Work with Marketing Operations to manage the workflow from event on-sale through post-event to ensure each event marketing plan is collaboratively developed, clearly communicated, assets are trafficked, deadlines are set and the plan is executed.
- Track expenses and allocate funds for individual event budgets.
- Build strong relationships with media, venue, sponsors and partners in the local market to drive ticket sales and leverage marketing opportunities in each event market. Coordinate street team and grassroots marketing efforts with local market contacts.
- Work with sales and lead the execution of all sponsorship deliverables for each event.
- Coordinate pre-show/day-of-show press with local media.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, with experience in media, entertainment, or live event marketing strongly preferred
- Experience using a project management system, such as Asana or Monday
- Cvent experience preferred
- A proven track record in creating and executing impactful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Solid understanding of creative positioning, ticket promotions, advertising and entertainment marketing
- Equally creative and analytical, with exceptional communication skills
Apply for a job