DETROIT (WXYZ) — The Detroit Auto Show Signature Gala returns this year and is set to be bigger and better than ever!
Tickets are on sale now for the Black Tie Charity Preview event taking place Friday, September 16, 2022 at Huntington Place in Detroit.
Grammy-winning songwriter, guitarist Nile Rodgers and CHIC will perform at the event.
This year, Charity Preview will be both indoors and outdoors. There will be three stages for entertainment. One will be on the auto show floor in Huntington Place, the second stage will be in the Atrium and a third stage will be in Hart Plaza.
Proceeds will benefit a variety of children’s charities.
Calendar of events for the 2022 charity preview
Huntington Place (open to guests with a Charity Preview ticket):
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Dedication ceremony in the atrium of Huntington Place
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. – Auto show open
- 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Nile Rodgers & CHIC perform at the Auto Show
- 9:00 – 11:00 p.m. – Your Generation in Concert performs in the Huntington Place Atrium
Hart Plaza (Public Guest):
- 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. – Outdoor entertainment and street food available for purchase
All Access tickets are $400 each or $700 a pair. Guests with this access will be able to attend the ribbon-cutting ceremony and access indoor and outdoor events, including activities at Hart Plaza.
Over the past 25 years, Charity Preview has raised over $100 million for children’s charities in Southeast Michigan.